• Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Speed 1755 MHz / 1410 MHz / 14Gbps
• 8GB GDDR6
• DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1 / USB Type-C x 1
Triple-Fan Thermal Design
• Using three of the award-winning TORX Fans 2.0 with Double Ball Bearings.
• Using groundbreaking aerodynamic techniques, the heatsink is optimized for efficient heat dissipation.
TORX FAN 2.0: Supremely silent
• Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
• Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
• Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.
NVIDIA Turing™ Architecture
This revolutionary architecture, combined with our all-new GeForce RTX™ platform, fuses together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. You’ve never created and enjoyed games like this before.
Real-Time Ray Tracing In Games
Ray tracing is the definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a level of realism far beyond what’s possible using traditional rendering techniques. NVIDIA Turing™ is the first GPU capable of real-time ray tracing.
GeForce RTX™ gaming GPUs come loaded with next-generation GDDR6 memory, support for DirectX 12 features, and more. This is graphics reinvented.
The new MSI DUKE Series feature a blend of silver and black elements, in sharply defined shapes and angles. The aesthetics perfectly match with today’s popular build themes.
DUKE THERMAL DESIGN
Using three of the award-winning TORX Fans 2.0 with Double Ball Bearings, DUKE provides excellent air cooling.
Get the most out of your MSI graphics card in terms of performance and experience almost unlimited customization options with the included software.