* Adjustable blade depth for varying cable diameters
* Self-regulating stripping method
* Pre-set strip lengths for most common strip lengths
* Economical price with high-quality performance
* Clear cable illustration on tool for cable placement and embossed arrow for spin direction
* Functions well with many types of connectors such as: TV Compression, TNC, BNC, RCA Compression plus the old-fashioned crimp-on connectors as well! Preferred by many professional cable installers who need to make precise strips on either RG6, RG8X (8 Mini) and RG59 cables. Simply squeeze the tool to insert the cable, release and spin it using the extra-large finger hole. Pull out the perfectly prepared cable. Strips 4,8, + 12mm lengths. 3 separate blades ensure an accurate stripping length of each cable section. Built-in Allen hex screws for accurate depth-of-cut adjustment. Preset stripping length of 12mm (8mm + 4mm). Blades may be repositioned to give a 10mm (6mm + 4mm) stripped length. Comes with a small Allen wrench attached to bottom of tool.